- Name: Deuter Futura 30 black
- Item No: Ba.102966
- Brand: Deuter
- Type: Bags
- Gender: Unisex
- Tags: Deuter, Hiking Backpacks
Deuter Futura 30 black
Comfortable in every terrain: our light and functional top-loader is perfect for longer day hikes, mountain tours or via ferratas. The new ergonomic Aircomfort Sensic mesh back system makes the Futura light. It hugs the back comfortably with its new fit and provides maximum ventilation.
- Colour: lava-graphite (red-grey)Article ID: 3400718-5422Weight: 1480 gVolume: 30 litresSize: 68 / 28 / 24 (H x W x D) cm
- ACTIVE-FIT SHOULDER STRAPS ACTIVE-FIT SHOULDER STRAPSERGONOMIC HIP FINS Compact, ergonomic hip fins make little more weight possible with Pull-Forward adjustment. They hug the hips without a gap through contact points that are close together. Perforated foam provides ventilation. (Futura 24 SL, 26 SL, 26, 28 SL, 28, 30, 30 EL & 34 EL)AIRCOMFORT MESH NET Maximum ventilation, ergonomic comfort, and lightness are combined in this mesh back system. The innovative construction of the hip fin area and its seamless transition into the mesh back hug the carrier and enables a comfortable fit. The durable frame construction designed from flexible and breakproof spring steel provides stable tension for the Aircomfort Sensic’s mesh back. This Deuter patented 3-side ventilation decreases perspiration by 25%*.LUMBAR PADS provide carrying comfort through three-dimensional modeling analogous to the shape of the hips. (Futura 22 SL & 24)
- Load Adjustment Straps: to individually adapt the pack’s centre of gravityAircomfort System: On small to medium backpacks that are at home in easier terrain we go for maximum ventilation. The heart of the Aircomfort systems – tested and proven for decades – is its flexible spring steel frame. It is extremely durable, provides stable tension for the airy back mesh and creates the ventilation space between pack and wearer’s back for the moist, warm air to dissipate. 1984 Deuter invented & patented the first mesh back system worldwide.Active Comfort Fit: To guarantee a perfect fit, the backpack should sit as close to the body as possible. Thus, the weight can be evenly distributed on the entire back. The Active-Comfort-fit system achieves its fantastic carrying comfort with a stable, padded construction.Spring Steel Frame: The round spring steel frame is very lightweight and flexible. It is extremely durable, provides stable tension for the back mesh and transfers the load to the hip belt. Its flexibility guarantees great freedom of movement and a perfect fit.Bottom Compartment: With removable separator for ideal gear access and load placement.Pockets on the outside: stretch pockets on the side and in the front provide additional storage spacePadded Hip Belt: An additional padding on the hip belt provides more carrying comfort.Sternum Strap: The sternum strap stabilizes the pack on the shoulders.Rain Cover: removable rain cover with special pocketValuables Pocket: special pocket on the inside of the pack to keep valuable items safeStretch Compartment: stretch compartment on the inside of the back to stowe sweaty/wet clothesSOS-Label: provides the most important tips in case of emergencyHydration System 3.0 L Compatible: compatible with Streamer 2.0 l & Streamer 3.0 lHiking Pole Attachment: Attachment loops for hiking polesLid pocket: This pocket integrated into the lid guarantees quick access to your gear.
- Deuter-Super-Polytex: Made from 600 den Polyester thread and with a thick PU coating, this multi-purpose fabric is robust and lightweight. It is most suitable for backpacks, used in average conditions to keep the weight to a minimum.Macro Lite 210: We use the Nylon material in hard wearing 420 denier and 210 denier density. Special high density denier polyamide offers high abrasion resistance with it's very tight weave. This top quality fabric is used for Guide backpacks and Travel range models. PU coating.
More product features:
Product video 2: