- Name: Deuter AC Lite 26 cranberry
- Item No: Ba.102999
- Brand: Deuter
- Type: Bags
- Gender: Unisex
- Tags: Deuter, Hiking Backpacks
Deuter AC Lite 26 cranberry
They’ve become more – and they’ve become more attractive. Our compact, sporty daypacks are now more technical and come in a fresh style. The new additions are both female: the SL models are anatomically shaped to perfectly fit the hiking ladies. And you can hardly feel them on your back with their smart details, lightweight material and premium Aircomfort back ventilation.
- Colour: leaf (green)
- Article ID: 3420316-2019
- Weight: 960 g
- Volume: 26 litres
- Size: 58 / 32 / 20 (H x W x D) cm
- LESS SWEATING THANKS TO MAXIMUM VENTILATION The tensioned Aircomfort special mesh creates an effective ventilation space between the backpack and the wearer‘s back to allow moist air to disperse freely. The patented Deuter 3-side ventilation reduces the loss of fluids by up to 25 %*.
- ERGONOMICALLY S-SHAPED SHOULDER STRAPS fit like gloves – comfortably padded and with Soft-Edges
- ROBUST AND RELIABLY TENSIONED BACK MESH even under load. It is guaranteed by a lightweight frame made of break-proof spring steel. Extremely resilient and permanently elastic, it always jumps back to its original shape after deformation.
- Lid pocket: This pocket integrated into the lid guarantees quick access to your gear.
- Aircomfort System: On small to medium backpacks that are at home in easier terrain we go for maximum ventilation. The heart of the Aircomfort systems – tested and proven for decades – is its flexible spring steel frame. It is extremely durable, provides stable tension for the airy back mesh and creates the ventilation space between pack and wearer’s back for the moist, warm air to dissipate. 1984 Deuter invented & patented the first mesh back system worldwide.
- Lightweight: even less weight
- Spring Steel Frame: The round spring steel frame is very lightweight and flexible. It is extremely durable, provides stable tension for the back mesh and transfers the load to the hip belt. Its flexibility guarantees great freedom of movement and a perfect fit.
- Padded Hip Belt: An additional padding on the hip belt provides more carrying comfort.
- Sternum Strap: The sternum strap stabilizes the pack on the shoulders.
- Rain Cover: removable rain cover with special pocket
- Valuables Pocket: special pocket on the inside of the pack to keep valuable items safe
- Stretch Compartment: stretch compartment on the inside of the back to stowe sweaty/wet clothes
- Hydration System 3.0 L Compatible: compatible with Streamer 2.0 l & Streamer 3.0 l
- Hiking Pole Attachment: Attachment loops for hiking poles
- 210D PA: We use the Nylon material in hard wearing 420 denier and 210 denier density. Special high density denier polyamide offers high abrasion resistance with it's very tight weave. This top quality fabric is used for Guide backpacks and Travel range models. PU coating.